November 27, 2011

Weird Day


Weirdest day ever starts from when I visited my cousin’s new house. After visiting her house, me and my cousin drove off to Amplas to watch Breaking Dawn. Now it’s starting. The weirdness.
We entered the 21 cinema to buy the tickets. Like you can guess, it’s awfully crowded. So many people of various shapes and sizes. Cousin Icha had her phone literally glued to her ear as she chatted with Kak Nazar, a senior from her school. We were actually standing in different lines in case one should be the first faster. I was kind of alone, with my cousin beside me in another line, constantly talking forever to her phone. It was noisy, and I tried not to look like a fool, pretending to be cool as I typed vigorously on my red Vivaz.
We finally reached the end of the line and ordered tickets for 2:15 PM. About two and quarter hours more to go. Just great. We sat on a bench, and I kind of looked stupid. Sitting there while my cousin droned endlessly about who knows what and what knows who. Of course, the only source of entertainment was my phone so I ended up typing more notes.
After ten minutes, she finally closed her phone and rolling my eyes, we got up and started to stroll aimlessly between the throngs of crowd. I got my hair done yesterday, so I was constantly swishing it here and – Oops. My bad. I’m sorry. It’s rare that my hair looks actually fine, instead of the familiar frizzes and annoying curls.
Anyway, throughout the wondering about, we bought some cupcakes (Yes, and they looked uber cute) (Oh and I think it’ll work for a cool birthday present 8D ) and a Gogirl magazine. Too bad they didn’t have TeenVogue. Else I would have bought that, no matter what the price.




I actually wanted to buy a new pair of shoes to replace my boring red unfashionable ones, but unfortunately I had not enough money with me and my cousin said that there was no Mandiri bank here that I could extract my money from. (Which is untrue due to the fact that after the trip my aunt said there was.) And so there goes away my chance.  Bye-bye Converse.
After aimless wondering, we settled on a bench and I opened my Gogirl.
Oh, what is that you say? This is crap? Well I guess so, since all this is unimportant. Let me get straight to the point. What made today weird was what my cousin said to me. And her constant chatting with her senior got me thinking.
Plus, the movie was part of it as well.
Ah, the movie. I’m saving it for a review, which you’ll find above this post. Read it already? Oh good. Rate it if you have enough time.

Thank you. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment